The Richard & Darlene Garand Memorial Scholarship
The Oregon Community Theatre wishes to further Theater and the Performing Arts education on the college level. We will award $500 to be used for tuition to two high school seniors who are pursing a college degree in a field related to theatrical arts.
Scholarships will be given to the two applicants who best meet or exceed the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a high school senior with a GPA of 2.5 or better.
- He/she must be attending an accredited college in the Fall of 2022 with a Major or Minor in a field related to theatrical performing arts (ex: Theater, Music, Dance, Theater production).
- The applicant must have theater experience (on stage or backstage) and must have been involved in at least one Oregon Community Theatre production (regular season or children’s summer theatre).
- The scholarship money must be used for tuition.
- Completed applications must be emailed to OCT.email@example.com OR mailed to:
Oregon Community Theatre
P.O. Box 167547
Oregon, OH 43616.
- Applications must be postmarked by April 1st.
Awards will be presented at our spring show.
A scholarship application form can be downloaded.
(Adobe Reader required. Download your copy here.)